Deborah Peoples – Texas Democratic Party Vice-Chair


Calling all Delegates! Peoples for the Peoples!

Texas Delegates! State Convention June 21-23, Fort Worth, TX

Meet Deborah: 

Calling all Delegates! Today I spent my time at the blue wave summit in Austin. I’m running for Vice Chair of our party. Asking my large group of family and friends to reach out to delegates going to the state convention to ask them for their support of my candidacy. We need and energized and engaged party to turn the tide in Texas. I am absolutely up for the fight!

See you at the State Convention in Fort Worth June 21-23.


From A Progressive Candidate's Campaign:


I have had the honor of talking with Deborah and I believe she would make a valuable asset in becoming our next Texas Democratic Party Vice-Chair. The one thing I have always noticed about Deborah, is the way she treats people. She always makes you feel like you have been her best friend for years. She makes you feel like you are somebody, and she says, because you are somebody! 

As Tarrant County Democratic Party Chair, Deborah has brought many great and innovative ideas to the table and she will bring many more and bring Texas back to Blue!

VOTE: Deborah Peoples for Texas Democratic Party Vice-Chair.



Please Like A Progressive Candidate's Campaign's pages: